XP w/SP2- Won't display available wireless networks

Tags:
  • Wireless
  • Windows XP
  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
March 22, 2005 10:23:01 AM

AMD 64-3000 Windows XP w/SP2
US Robotics wireless router and wireless pci card, upgraded to 125 kbs

Without WEP enabling, I'm able to view the avaialble wireless networks, but
when I enable WEP, I can't see any available networks and the machine logs on
to a neighbour's Linksys network.

More about : sp2 display wireless networks

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
March 22, 2005 3:19:59 PM

Hi