XP w/SP2- Won't display available wireless networks

AMD 64-3000 Windows XP w/SP2
US Robotics wireless router and wireless pci card, upgraded to 125 kbs

Without WEP enabling, I'm able to view the avaialble wireless networks, but
when I enable WEP, I can't see any available networks and the machine logs on
to a neighbour's Linksys network.
1 answer Last reply
More about display wireless networks

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > AMD 64-3000 Windows XP w/SP2
    > US Robotics wireless router and wireless pci card, upgraded to 125 kbs
    >
    > Without WEP enabling, I'm able to view the avaialble wireless networks,
    but
    > when I enable WEP, I can't see any available networks and the machine logs
    on
    > to a neighbour's Linksys network.

Wireless Windows XP Wireless Networking