XP w/SP2- Won't display available wireless networks

Bruce

AMD 64-3000 Windows XP w/SP2
US Robotics wireless router and wireless pci card, upgraded to 125 kbs

Without WEP enabling, I'm able to view the avaialble wireless networks, but
when I enable WEP, I can't see any available networks and the machine logs on
to a neighbour's Linksys network.

Hi
May be this can Help.
Jack (MVP-Networking).