KT6v

have one of these, probs not going to have it much longer as i want a souped
up amd 64 i know its pointless but i have been swayed in the direction of
super powerful computers after my friend got one made up.. sweeet!

anyhow the board i have currently has 2 IDE controllers and 2 SATA
controllers

can i have drives on the IDE controllers and on the SATA controllers?

if so which drives will boot?

or is that down to bios?

thanks (in advance)

Chris

MSI KT6V
AMD Athlon XP2600+

mark

You set the boot sequence in the bios....I have the same board..currently
booting of the Sata on channel0, but have changed the boot order to IDE when
needed.

"Mark" <mschal@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> You set the boot sequence in the bios....I have the same board..currently
> booting of the Sata on channel0, but have changed the boot order to IDE
> when needed.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS