k7t turbo2 200gb hdd

marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is it possible to run a 200gb hdd with this motherboard?
I am about to buy a maxtor 68200po hdd, but I need to know if I can use it
with this motherboard.

Marc wrote:

> Is it possible to run a 200gb hdd with this motherboard?
> I am about to buy a maxtor 68200po hdd, but I need to know if I can use it
> with this motherboard.
I don't seem to have any problem with a 160 G. there are no bios limits in
htis range, i believe.

There could be a Bios limit of 128 (real) GB's.
(Also Windows 9x can't handle HD's bigger than 128GB.)