There was a game that I can remember that used to be on MAME . I don't know
if it is anymore. It is a very simplistic game where you roll a coin ( I
think a quarter) down a series of shelfs and ramps to a slot at the bottom
of the screen. Does anybody know the name of this game?

Kramertheman

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Kramertheman wrote in alt.games.mame:
> There was a game that I can remember that used to be on MAME . I don't know
> if it is anymore. It is a very simplistic game where you roll a coin ( I
> think a quarter) down a series of shelfs and ramps to a slot at the bottom
> of the screen. Does anybody know the name of this game?

> Kramertheman

Speed coin.

Annoyingly addictive ;)

--
David
<Knghtbrd> It's a trackball for one

That's the one!

Thanks

Kramertheman
"SINNER" <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in message
>* Kramertheman wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> There was a game that I can remember that used to be on MAME . I don't
>> know
>> if it is anymore. It is a very simplistic game where you roll a coin ( I
>> think a quarter) down a series of shelfs and ramps to a slot at the
>> bottom
>> of the screen. Does anybody know the name of this game?
>
>> Kramertheman
>
> Speed coin.
>
> Annoyingly addictive ;)
>
> --
> David
> <Knghtbrd> It's a trackball for one
> <wichert> so it's not a rodent
> <wichert> it's a turd with a ball sticking out
> <wichert> which you fondle constantly

TRENDING THREADS