Memory for K7N2-L Delta?

JB

Thinking about getting some new memory for my system, I would like to get to
1 GB DDR. and I was wondering what brands, speeds and types, you have had
success with on your K7N2-L. I recall when I bought this board, there was a
lot of issues with memory?!

Thanks in advance.
JB

On 11/17/2004 6:33 AM JB brightened our day with:

>Thinking about getting some new memory for my system, I would like to get to
>1 GB DDR. and I was wondering what brands, speeds and types, you have had
>success with on your K7N2-L. I recall when I bought this board, there was a
>lot of issues with memory?!
>
>Thanks in advance.
>JB

I'm using Corsair XMS PC2700 running @ DDR370
I have 2x256 Mb Sticks and 1 512 Mb sticks, running Dual Channel without
issues since June, before that I ran the 2x256 Mb sticks in Dual Channel
fine too.
Corsair and Mushkin are the way to go.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

JB wrote:
> Thinking about getting some new memory for my system, I would like to
> get to 1 GB DDR. and I was wondering what brands, speeds and types,
> you have had success with on your K7N2-L. I recall when I bought
> this board, there was a lot of issues with memory?!
>
> Thanks in advance.
> JB

I ran both the "evil" kingston ddr333/256mb and apacer ddr2100/512mb without
a problem. at first i thought i had a problem with the kingston after
running into boot problems, but that turned out to be a bad bios flash. the
original bios worked with the kingston, dumbass me updated the bios from
within window with the live update and all hell broke loose. i then flashed
from a floppy and all was well in the world and the board liked anything i
threw at it.