KM4kM-L how to disable onboard video? i think conflic with..

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
November 27, 2004 7:30:38 AM

KM4kM-L how to disable onboard video? i think conflic with my video
card radeon 9550, lagging big time in CS source
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
November 28, 2004 2:23:37 PM

"louisk" <yehai@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> KM4kM-L how to disable onboard video? i think conflic with my video
> card radeon 9550, lagging big time in CS source

It's automatically disabled when you plug a card into the AGP slot. You
might need to change the "init 1st" setting in the BIOS (integrated
peripherals section IMSC) from "onboard" to "AGP" though.
!