KM4kM-L how to disable onboard video? i think conflic with..

KM4kM-L how to disable onboard video? i think conflic with my video
card radeon 9550, lagging big time in CS source
1 answer Last reply
More about km4km disable onboard video conflic with

    "louisk" <yehai@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > KM4kM-L how to disable onboard video? i think conflic with my video
    > card radeon 9550, lagging big time in CS source

    It's automatically disabled when you plug a card into the AGP slot. You
    might need to change the "init 1st" setting in the BIOS (integrated
    peripherals section IMSC) from "onboard" to "AGP" though.

MSI-Microstar Video Motherboards