Dual monitors

Does anyone know if the MSI FX5700LE TD 256MB video card support dual
monitors since it has two monitor connectiosn one VGA and one DVI MSI
won't reply to my e-mail and there manual doesn't say much. so if
anyone knows if it does and knows how could you please tell me.

mark

No...you still need two cards.