What drivers for XP home?

KG

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

We have been running 98SE on a MSI k7T Turbo 2 with a OC XP 2500 running as a 3000. We will soon
be moving to Windows XP either home or Pro and was questioning weather the VIA drivers are needed,
any Ideas?
*****************
Thank You kgs@msbx.net

A true believer in compassionate liberal anarchy.
Try it. it's better than what we have now!

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Yes, You will need the drivers.

"KG" <kgsAT@msbx.net> wrote in message
> We have been running 98SE on a MSI k7T Turbo 2 with a OC XP 2500 running
> as a 3000. We will soon
> be moving to Windows XP either home or Pro and was questioning weather the
> VIA drivers are needed,
> any Ideas?
> *****************
> Thank You kgs@msbx.net
>
> A true believer in compassionate liberal anarchy.
> Try it. it's better than what we have now!
>
> To reply to this email please remove the AT
> after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

"KG" <kgsAT@msbx.net> wrote in message
> We have been running 98SE on a MSI k7T Turbo 2 with a OC XP 2500 running
> as a 3000. We will soon
> be moving to Windows XP either home or Pro and was questioning weather the
> VIA drivers are needed,
> any Ideas?

A new XP installation will come with an older version of the VIA drivers.
It's almost always best to update all of your drivers but you probably
wouldn't "need" to.