MS Bluetooth keyboard elite "wakeup"

My MS Bluetooth keyboard Elite sometimes takes 15 to 20 seconds to "wakeup"
after sitting idle. Normally only 3-5 seconds seems to be required for
"wakeup". Is there a setting to adjust this wakeup or slumber time, or any
ideas on how to get the keyboard to be useable in a shorter period of time?
TIA
Bill

"Bill Pomeroy" <billpom(REMOVE)@attglobal.net> wrote:

>My MS Bluetooth keyboard Elite sometimes takes 15 to 20 seconds to "wakeup"
>after sitting idle. Normally only 3-5 seconds seems to be required for
>"wakeup". Is there a setting to adjust this wakeup or slumber time, or any
>ideas on how to get the keyboard to be useable in a shorter period of time?

If you do not get further help from here, post this to

--
(tm)