Solved

Installation Error

I am building a 64bit system from scratch. At the time of windows 7 installation, after 9% completion, it is giving error# 0x80070570

Any advice will be much appreciable
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about installation error
  1. More information required, from a genuine MS dvd, iso download, upgrade or full version etc. computer specs.
  2. Make an iso file of your dvd and use the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool to create a bootable flash drive to install Windows 7. The flash drive must be at least 4GB in size.
  3. Thanks for your resolution. How I can make an ISO file of windows 7 DVD.
  4. Jonmor68 said:
    More information required, from a genuine MS dvd, iso download, upgrade or full version etc. computer specs.

This is a genuine MS dvd, 64bit.

System is AMD phenom II X4 64bit and 4gig ram and 750GB HDD, motherboard is ASUS M4A78T-E
  5. tanvirkhalid said:
    Thanks for your resolution. How I can make an ISO file of windows 7 DVD.

There are several that can do this, but i'm a fan of UltraISO. Ignore the file size limit on the trial. For your purposes, it doesn't apply.
  6. Best answer
    Try to use WintoFlash to make bootable usb drive. It would directly copy your windows 7 DVD contents into the usb drive. No need to convert it to ISO.

4GB USB drive should be fine as suggested

.............................................................................................................

Once usb drive is ready, restart your system and go to the Bios and set 1st boot to USB.

Remember to switch back 1st Boot to HDD, after windows 7 installations restarts for the first time. Else windows installations will start again.

.............................................................................................................

WintoFlash (version 0.5.0000)
    http://wintoflash.com/overview/en/
  7. Did you ever figure out what the problem was here? I'm having the exact same issues with my M4A78T-E mobo.
  8. I am sorry, if this reply is bit late. The good news is that all problems solved. Let me give the details of my system first.

Processor : Phenom II X4
    Motherboard : M4A78T-E
    Ram : 4GB
    Hard Disk: 750GB
    Software : Windows 7 Ultimate

Here is the solution for clean installation

1. Ram must not be more than 2GB(you can increase later on)
    2. Get a clean flash USB drive of at least 4B
    3. Copy the complete installation DVD to flash drive(Just simple copy-paste. No need to use any special program for that)
    4. Insert the drive to USB port
    5. Start the system----go to BIOS and change the reading priority from HDD to that USB flash drive----save it and exit---system will reboot and installation will start from flash drive. After completion of installation, at the time of first re-boot change the setting back to HDD(Important)
Ask a new question

Read More

Installation Error Windows 7