Help identifying old arcade game 'No blood no foul' basket..

I'm trying to remember the title of an old favorite basketball arcade co-op game, maybe late 80's, early nineties, i think it was two on two, you could punch and play dirty in it. One of the game's logos was "No blood, no foul", Does anyone know the title of this? Thank you VERY much if you do!

ignoramus@ignorant.igg wrote:
> I'm trying to remember the title of an old favorite basketball
> arcade co-op game, maybe late 80's, early nineties, i think it
> was two on two, you could punch and play dirty in it. One of the
> game's logos was "No blood, no foul", Does anyone know the title
> of this? Thank you VERY much if you do!

I'm thinking Arch Rivals
http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=A&game_id=6905

TRENDING THREADS