865PE Neo2PFISR cant configure SATA & IDE drives properly

i Have a MSI 865PE Neo2PFISR motherboard with Intel3.2Ghz Prescott
processor, 2*256MbPC3200 DDR400 DIMM, Leadtek Winfast A340 FX5200 256Mb TD,
my problem is that i am having trouble getting my hard drives to configure
properly. i have 1* 160Gb Seagate SATA drive, 1*40GB Maxtor IDE drive, 1* 40
Gb IBM IDE drive and a L.G. Super DVD-RW.
Can anyone help me with Bios and jumper settings to get this right. And any
other hints would be great.

Thanks for the help.

Mike

Splendid

This is some information from this forum. Excelent article form
Vango44.
http://forum.msi.com.tw/thread.php?threadid=38845&sid=4e5e97d9e8e1f3362aaf2f625a3cfd5b
Here is a clip.
ON-Chip IDE Configuration:
Native Mode (Supported by WinXP- Allows all devices connected to IDE 1&2
and Serial 1&2 to be detected)
SATA Only or PATA Only (select the one that you boot XP with)
Keep SATA Active - Yes (if option available)
Keep PATA Active - Yes (if option available)
PATA Channel selection - Both (if option available)
Configure SATA as Raid - No (if option available)
Leave other settings here at default

The Major wrote:
> i Have a MSI 865PE Neo2PFISR motherboard with Intel3.2Ghz Prescott
> processor, 2*256MbPC3200 DDR400 DIMM, Leadtek Winfast A340 FX5200 256Mb TD,
> my problem is that i am having trouble getting my hard drives to configure
> properly. i have 1* 160Gb Seagate SATA drive, 1*40GB Maxtor IDE drive, 1* 40
> Gb IBM IDE drive and a L.G. Super DVD-RW.
> Can anyone help me with Bios and jumper settings to get this right. And any
> other hints would be great.
>
> Thanks for the help.

Thanks Mike this was a great.