Canon i965 work on USB?

I was just looking at some info on the Canon i965. It has USB 2.0 -
so will it still work on just plain USB?

Allan.
2 answers Last reply
More about canon i965 work

    In news:is2ge05td50aq6oekp4emdsjeli5j3m9h3@4ax.com Just Allan
    <justallan@COLDhotmail.com> wrote:

    > I was just looking at some info on the Canon i965. It has USB 2.0 -
    > so will it still work on just plain USB?

    I ->believe that the 965 is essentially similar to the 960. If so, then
    yes, it works on USB 1.1.

    There are two USB ports on the back of my 960; the top one is for USB 2.0
    and the bottom one is for USB 1.1

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@visi.com

    On 04 Jul 2004 14:34:25 GMT, Bert Hyman <bert@visi.com> wrote:

    >> I was just looking at some info on the Canon i965. It has USB 2.0 -
    >> so will it still work on just plain USB?
    >
    >I ->believe that the 965 is essentially similar to the 960. If so, then
    >yes, it works on USB 1.1.

    Thanks!

Printers Canon USB Peripherals