Canon i965 work on USB?

I was just looking at some info on the Canon i965. It has USB 2.0 -
so will it still work on just plain USB?

Allan.

In news:is2ge05td50aq6oekp4emdsjeli5j3m9h3@4ax.com Just Allan
<justallan@COLDhotmail.com> wrote:

> I was just looking at some info on the Canon i965. It has USB 2.0 -
> so will it still work on just plain USB?

I ->believe that the 965 is essentially similar to the 960. If so, then
yes, it works on USB 1.1.

There are two USB ports on the back of my 960; the top one is for USB 2.0
and the bottom one is for USB 1.1

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@visi.com

On 04 Jul 2004 14:34:25 GMT, Bert Hyman <bert@visi.com> wrote:

>> I was just looking at some info on the Canon i965. It has USB 2.0 -
>> so will it still work on just plain USB?
>
>I ->believe that the 965 is essentially similar to the 960. If so, then
>yes, it works on USB 1.1.

Thanks!