FSB Setting Issue

I know it's probably something I've missed in the BIOS/manual but for
some reason when I'm trying to manually overclock my FSB I can only go
to 209 and anything higher is reset to 201. The dynamic overclocking
thing doesn't work well for me at all. Is there some setting I'm
missing that I need to turn on or off? Thanks!

Buck

<no.thanks@here.com> wrote in message
>I know it's probably something I've missed in the BIOS/manual but for
> some reason when I'm trying to manually overclock my FSB I can only go
> to 209 and anything higher is reset to 201. The dynamic overclocking
> thing doesn't work well for me at all. Is there some setting I'm
> missing that I need to turn on or off? Thanks!
>
> Buck

might try notching up vcore a teeny bit

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:36:00 -0000, "Christo" <chris@juststuffd.co.uk>
wrote:

>might try notching up vcore a teeny bit

Did, doesn't make any difference at all. Thanks for the idea though.

Buck