ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard with Intel Graphics display Adaptor

I have ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard with Intel Premium display graphics
adaptor.It works fine with Windows98 but it doesnt have compatibility with
XP.The screen changes its colour to green,blue or yellow when resolution is
changed or when i get back to windows mode from DOS prompt.
Anybody having any solution?
3 answers Last reply
More about asus p4ge motherboard intel graphics display adaptor

    You should be able to download the Intel graphics drivers fotr XP @
    www.intel.com.

    "@bhi..." <@bhi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard with Intel Premium display graphics
    > adaptor.It works fine with Windows98 but it doesnt have compatibility with
    > XP.The screen changes its colour to green,blue or yellow when resolution
    > is
    > changed or when i get back to windows mode from DOS prompt.
    > Anybody having any solution?

    Hi...
    it will gr8 on my part if anybody can provide me with specific/exact link as
    i have tried on intel site but no results.

    "Yves Leclerc" wrote:

    > You should be able to download the Intel graphics drivers fotr XP @
    > www.intel.com.
    >

    > "@bhi..." <@bhi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard with Intel Premium display graphics
    > > adaptor.It works fine with Windows98 but it doesnt have compatibility with
    > > XP.The screen changes its colour to green,blue or yellow when resolution
    > > is
    > > changed or when i get back to windows mode from DOS prompt.
    > > Anybody having any solution?

    First confirm that you have the ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard:

    http://www.asus.com/products/mb/socket478/p4ge-mx/overview.htm

    If yes, download the "Win2K_XP.zip" file from the Website.

    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P4GE-MX&Type=All

    > Hi...
    > it will gr8 on my part if anybody can provide me with specific/exact link
    > as
    > i have tried on intel site but no results.
    >
    > "Yves Leclerc" wrote:
    >
    >> You should be able to download the Intel graphics drivers fotr XP @
    >> www.intel.com.
    >>

    >> "@bhi..." <@bhi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I have ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard with Intel Premium display graphics
    >> > adaptor.It works fine with Windows98 but it doesnt have compatibility
    >> > with
    >> > XP.The screen changes its colour to green,blue or yellow when
    >> > resolution
    >> > is
    >> > changed or when i get back to windows mode from DOS prompt.
    >> > Anybody having any solution?

Asus Graphics Intel Motherboards Windows XP Displays