ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard with Intel Graphics display Adaptor

Tags:
  • Asus
  • Graphics
  • Intel
  • Motherboards
  • Windows XP
  • Displays
February 24, 2005 5:01:02 AM

I have ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard with Intel Premium display graphics
adaptor.It works fine with Windows98 but it doesnt have compatibility with
XP.The screen changes its colour to green,blue or yellow when resolution is
changed or when i get back to windows mode from DOS prompt.
Anybody having any solution?

More about : asus p4ge motherboard intel graphics display adaptor

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 24, 2005 12:31:05 PM

You should be able to download the Intel graphics drivers fotr XP @
www.intel.com.

"@bhi..." <@bhi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard with Intel Premium display graphics
> adaptor.It works fine with Windows98 but it doesnt have compatibility with
> XP.The screen changes its colour to green,blue or yellow when resolution
> is
> changed or when i get back to windows mode from DOS prompt.
> Anybody having any solution?
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 24, 2005 11:51:02 PM

Hi...
it will gr8 on my part if anybody can provide me with specific/exact link as
i have tried on intel site but no results.

"Yves Leclerc" wrote:

> You should be able to download the Intel graphics drivers fotr XP @
> www.intel.com.
>

> "@bhi..." <@bhi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard with Intel Premium display graphics
> > adaptor.It works fine with Windows98 but it doesnt have compatibility with
> > XP.The screen changes its colour to green,blue or yellow when resolution
> > is
> > changed or when i get back to windows mode from DOS prompt.
> > Anybody having any solution?

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 26, 2005 2:06:36 AM

First confirm that you have the ASUS P4GE MX Motherboard:

http://www.asus.com/products/mb/socket478/p4ge-mx/overv...

If yes, download the "Win2K_XP.zip" file from the Website.

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?Model...

!