  • Hardware
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
February 24, 2005 3:29:08 PM

ok, i restored my PC and i am an online gamer, for some reason after i
installed all of the windows updates, my video card doesnt seem to work...it
works but it does not have the graphic power that it had before..could anyone
help me???

More about : problem

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 3:54:08 PM

Download and install updated drivers for the graphics card from the
manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com

"miller" <miller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ok, i restored my PC and i am an online gamer, for some reason after i
> installed all of the windows updates, my video card doesnt seem to
> work...it
> works but it does not have the graphic power that it had before..could
> anyone
> help me???

February 24, 2005 4:31:23 PM

ok i tried the website downloads and my card is a nivedia gforce and i
updated the card...it still wont work on the game

"miller" wrote:

> ok, i restored my PC and i am an online gamer, for some reason after i
> installed all of the windows updates, my video card doesnt seem to work...it
> works but it does not have the graphic power that it had before..could anyone
> help me???
February 24, 2005 6:02:27 PM

Hello

Well who is your card made bye, that would help also have you tried
going to the maker of your video card websites to get the most up-to-date
drivers. www.ati.com or nvidia.com etc.

Alvin

miller wrote:

> ok, i restored my PC and i am an online gamer, for some reason after i
> installed all of the windows updates, my video card doesnt seem to work...it
> works but it does not have the graphic power that it had before..could anyone
> help me???
February 24, 2005 11:53:37 PM

You probably need to update your motherboard chipset drivers. Go to the
manufacturers site to find.

Good luck

Woody

!