KT3 Ultra2 memory problem

toto

I have recently changed my proc. XP 2000+ to an XP 3000+ (FSB 333 Mhz)
on my KT3 Ultra2 equiped with 2 x 256 MB PC2700 memory. I Have upgraded
my Bios to the last version to support XP 3000+ with 333Mhz FSB.

In this configuration the system is stable, but if I add another 256 MB
PC2700 I have a blue screen with the following error : PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
"STOP 0x0000004E". This error message appear after windows has booted
and I have opened a session.

If I change FSB to 266 Mhz, It works fine with my 3 PC2700.

My configuration is reduced to the mimimum :

PSU : Seasonic SS-300 FS ( 28A @ 3.3V, 30A @ 5V, 15A @ 12V)
Graphic card ( MSI Gforce 4)
One disk (IBM)
OS : XP Pro SP2

Any idea ??

Patrice

"toto" <patrice.pfeuty4@fnac.net> wrote in message
>I have recently changed my proc. XP 2000+ to an XP 3000+ (FSB 333 Mhz) on
>my KT3 Ultra2 equiped with 2 x 256 MB PC2700 memory. I Have upgraded my
>Bios to the last version to support XP 3000+ with 333Mhz FSB.
>
> In this configuration the system is stable, but if I add another 256 MB
> PC2700 I have a blue screen with the following error : PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
> "STOP 0x0000004E". This error message appear after windows has booted and
> I have opened a session.
>
> If I change FSB to 266 Mhz, It works fine with my 3 PC2700.
>
> My configuration is reduced to the mimimum :
>
> PSU : Seasonic SS-300 FS ( 28A @ 3.3V, 30A @ 5V, 15A @ 12V)
> Graphic card ( MSI Gforce 4)
> One disk (IBM)
> OS : XP Pro SP2
>
> Any idea ??
>
> Patrice

I have today had a similar experience with my MS-6368. It runs well with
256+128 or with a new 512 but blue screens in various ways if I add anything
to the 512. I presume they are incompatible sets but I bought them all from
Crucial and they appear to be similar in type (CL3 unbuffered etc). Any
ideas?