DELETING FILES WINDOW

I CONTINUALLY GET A DELETING FILES WINDOW ON THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER OF MY
SCREEN. IT OCCURS WHETHER I'M ON-LINE OR NOT. IT INTERRUPTS MY TYPING AND
READING E-MAIL. THE FILE IS CALLED WEBSAVINGSFROMEBATE.INF. EVEN THOUGH I HIT
THE CANCEL BOX WHEN IT POPS UP, IT STILL COMES ON.

Please learn on how to use the <Caps Lock> key. Posting only in capital
letters is considered to be "shouting" and will be ignored.

"NUCHA1" <NUCHA1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I CONTINUALLY GET A DELETING FILES WINDOW ON THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER OF MY
> SCREEN. IT OCCURS WHETHER I'M ON-LINE OR NOT. IT INTERRUPTS MY TYPING AND
> READING E-MAIL. THE FILE IS CALLED WEBSAVINGSFROMEBATE.INF. EVEN THOUGH I
> HIT
> THE CANCEL BOX WHEN IT POPS UP, IT STILL COMES ON.

Do not use Capital letters for messages - it's hard to read and gives
offence.

The answer to your specific question took 5 seconds to find, using Google
(search criteria "Websavingsfrom").

The real problem is that you have not installed and run Spybot (or similar
anti-ad software) with the result that your pc is infected with adware. This
particularly nasty adware is an exe file now on your pc which may well have
corrupted your system files (read all about it in the Google link)

This is a complete and full answer - had you not SHOUTED at us, I would have
pasted the direct link in addition. If you need further help, please post
your query in normal text. Easier to read, therefore more likely to get
sympathetic help. I am assuming you are a "newbie" - be aware, future posts
in caps will be ignored. It's you that needs help, make it easy for us to
give it!

PS as a courtesy, please post back if/when the problem is solved using this
forum's advice. Thank you.
Sincerely, Len

"NUCHA1" <NUCHA1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I CONTINUALLY GET A DELETING FILES WINDOW ON THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER OF MY
> SCREEN. IT OCCURS WHETHER I'M ON-LINE OR NOT. IT INTERRUPTS MY TYPING AND
> READING E-MAIL. THE FILE IS CALLED WEBSAVINGSFROMEBATE.INF. EVEN THOUGH I
> HIT
> THE CANCEL BOX WHEN IT POPS UP, IT STILL COMES ON.

WEBSAVINGSFROMEBATE.INF seems to be associated with Web rebates which is a
spyware and monitors your internet browsing. You must scan your computer
using Adaware which can be downloaded at:

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/

Read about Webrebates here

http://www.auditmypc.com/process/webrebates.asp