K8N Neo 2 platinum Subwoofer problem

I am not getting any signal out of the subwoofer line. The center sound
is coming out though. They both use the same stereo output. I used
realtek sound manager, and all the channels work except the subwoofer.
The subwoofer works on my home theatre, so i know that is working. I
also switched around the cables, which did nothing really. so i am
presuming it has something to do with either the driver or the
motherboard.

Shikirocks skrev:
> I am not getting any signal out of the subwoofer line. The center sound
> is coming out though. They both use the same stereo output. I used
> realtek sound manager, and all the channels work except the subwoofer.
> The subwoofer works on my home theatre, so i know that is working. I
> also switched around the cables, which did nothing really. so i am
> presuming it has something to do with either the driver or the
> motherboard.

hi

no signal for me eather. tested both 6ch and 8ch setup.

coco