MSI 865G Neo2 not providing RAID functionality

I bought an MSI 865G Neoi2 motherboard. On the box it says that it supports
RAID level 0 and 1, and in the manual it says so as well. I installed the
MB, 2 S-ATA hard drives, CPU, Memory, etc. and powered up. Going into the
BIOS setup, I don't see an option for enabling S-ATA support. Under
Integrated Peripherals, under On-chip IDE configuration, I do not get the
option mentioned in the manual (last one): Configure S-ATA as RAID. Any
ideas?

--Joseph

webmaster

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2001

There is a seperate bios for a my raid on my K8TNeo. It comes up (very
briefly) after the first bios screen. You can catch it and access the
controls there.

--Mike

also there is a key you have to press inorder to access the raid bios as the
computer is posting, I belive it is either R, or I it should say in your
manual