waste ink reset for Epson C82

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 5, 2004 3:55:24 AM

I downloaded the program that supports the C80. Is there a version that
supports the C82 to reset the waste ink.

I have all lights flashing. Is there something I can do manually to clear
this?

Thanks.
Anonymous
July 5, 2004 8:09:14 AM

"safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:<MN0Gc.23$Qb2.4@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>...
> I downloaded the program that supports the C80. Is there a version that
> supports the C82 to reset the waste ink.
>
> I have all lights flashing. Is there something I can do manually to clear
> this?
>
> Thanks.

Hi Mom,
I have been using this utility for my C82: http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

b_d
July 5, 2004 11:15:36 AM

See the website below for detailed information

** - NOTE! It is impossible to reset ink counters by software methods on
this printers.
Use "ink freezer" function to maintain current ink level and "hot swap" to
use refilled old cartridges (grabbed from "supported printer models>>>"
http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

"safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> I downloaded the program that supports the C80. Is there a version that
> supports the C82 to reset the waste ink.
>
> I have all lights flashing. Is there something I can do manually to clear
> this?
>
> Thanks.

September 21, 2011 4:27:42 AM

The SSCLG utility doesnt support new Epson models. There is new free utility - INKRESET. You can find it and download free.
!