waste ink reset for Epson C82

I downloaded the program that supports the C80. Is there a version that
supports the C82 to reset the waste ink.

I have all lights flashing. Is there something I can do manually to clear
this?

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about waste reset epson

    "safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:<MN0Gc.23$Qb2.4@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>...
    > I downloaded the program that supports the C80. Is there a version that
    > supports the C82 to reset the waste ink.
    >
    > I have all lights flashing. Is there something I can do manually to clear
    > this?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Hi Mom,
    I have been using this utility for my C82: http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

    b_d

    See the website below for detailed information

    ** - NOTE! It is impossible to reset ink counters by software methods on
    this printers.
    Use "ink freezer" function to maintain current ink level and "hot swap" to
    use refilled old cartridges (grabbed from "supported printer models>>>"
    http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

    "safetymom123" <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    > I downloaded the program that supports the C80. Is there a version that
    > supports the C82 to reset the waste ink.
    >
    > I have all lights flashing. Is there something I can do manually to clear
    > this?
    >
    > Thanks.

  3. The SSCLG utility doesnt support new Epson models. There is new free utility - INKRESET. You can find it and download free.

Printers Light Epson Peripherals