Creative Sound Blaster (Optical Cable)

I am hoping that someone can help me hook up my Creative Sound Blaster to my
Pioneer Surround Home Entertainment system. If I can somehow hook up my
Computer Audio to my Home System then I could listen to my movies through my
speakers of my Home Surround System.

This is what I have:

Speakers: Creative Inspire® 5.1 Digital 5700 Speaker System
Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum

Any idea?

Thanks, Lynne
3 answers Last reply
More about creative sound blaster optical cable

    The quick answer is on the Setup Sheet that came with the Audigy2 soundcard.
    www.coribright.com

    "Lynne's News" <lynnenerbonne@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >I am hoping that someone can help me hook up my Creative Sound Blaster to
    >my
    > Pioneer Surround Home Entertainment system. If I can somehow hook up my
    > Computer Audio to my Home System then I could listen to my movies through
    > my
    > speakers of my Home Surround System.
    >
    > This is what I have:
    >
    > Speakers: Creative Inspire® 5.1 Digital 5700 Speaker System
    > Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum
    >
    > Any idea?
    >
    > Thanks, Lynne

    It doesn't show how to connect it

    > The quick answer is on the Setup Sheet that came with the Audigy2
    > soundcard.
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing & Imaging
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "Lynne's News" <lynnenerbonne@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >>I am hoping that someone can help me hook up my Creative Sound Blaster to
    >>my
    >> Pioneer Surround Home Entertainment system. If I can somehow hook up my
    >> Computer Audio to my Home System then I could listen to my movies through
    >> my
    >> speakers of my Home Surround System.
    >>
    >> This is what I have:
    >>
    >> Speakers: Creative Inspire® 5.1 Digital 5700 Speaker System
    >> Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum
    >>
    >> Any idea?
    >>
    >> Thanks, Lynne

    I got it working, I hooked up my sound card line 3 output to my audio in
    (AUX) of my Home System Receiver
    This is great, Home Theatre Movie :)

    "Lynne's News" <lynnenerbonne@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >I am hoping that someone can help me hook up my Creative Sound Blaster to
    >my
    > Pioneer Surround Home Entertainment system. If I can somehow hook up my
    > Computer Audio to my Home System then I could listen to my movies through
    > my
    > speakers of my Home Surround System.
    >
    > This is what I have:
    >
    > Speakers: Creative Inspire® 5.1 Digital 5700 Speaker System
    > Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum
    >
    > Any idea?
    >
    > Thanks, Lynne

Speakers Sound Blaster Creative Windows XP