Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Zboard on Windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
October 31, 2009 4:31:20 AM

Has anyone who uses Windows 7 and a Zboard figured out how to get it working?

I went to the official website for the Zboard and downloaded the Z Engine. It looks like it is supposed to download drivers but it does not work. Though the website lists the product as working for xp and vista so I am guessing if it works for vista then there should be a way to make it work on 7. I tried to google an answer and the closest I found is that some people have it working on 7, but they did not discuss it beyond that...

Any help would be appreciated.

More about : zboard windows

October 31, 2009 11:01:21 AM

It works now. In short, me and a few others spent hours trying to get it to work only to have it fix its self for no apparent reason. Yay Microsoft and its mysterious ways!
Score
February 3, 2012 8:56:00 AM

Zboards are ***t
Score
Related resources
February 3, 2012 8:59:31 AM

................sorry need to add more, as when I was it wasnt registering.

I run WIN7, downloaded the zboard merc win 7 upgrade, total rubbish, completely munted my pc.. uninstalled and now running a wireless $30 logitech and everything is back to normal. Zboard people pull your f**king finger out!! BF3 is munted running your product, your product doesnt work well now... get with the times you bunch of slackers!!!

ILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER Z-BOARD AGAIN.. THEIR DRIVER/ SUPPORT IS JUST USELESS! Bad form guys!!
Score
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 3, 2012 9:57:26 AM

This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Score
!