HP iPAQ 1945 - Memory clear - Help!

a b α HP
July 15, 2004 11:10:12 PM

I installed a copy of Pcoket PC Expense. I decided that it is not what I
wanted. So, I used the removal software. To my suprise, the program is
gone but the icons in the programs page will not go away. I even tried to
use the reset button on the side of the unit. No joy! I still have icons.
I thought that maybe I just had a bad uninstall. So, I reinstalled the
program and then uninstalled it. To my horror the icons are acting like
bunnies. I now have two icons that won't go away.

Is there some way that I can just clear all of the memory and start again
from scratch.

More about : ipaq 1945 memory clear

Anonymous
a b α HP
July 16, 2004 1:35:54 AM

Open your File Explorer, then go to \Windows\Start Menu folder on your
device. There you have all the shortcuts from Start Menu. Locate the right
one and simply delete it.

You can make use of the opportuinty and sort your Start Menu up. Create some
additional folders and move some shortcuts inside. For example create
Internet folder and move there InBox, Internet Explorer etc. All your
shortcuts will be much more easily accessible.

--

..: Jakub Kañczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

Thank you. That took care of my problem!

!