Argus Digital Camera Driver problem

Hi I just reinstalled windows xp professional recently and i went to install
my argus digital web camera using windows update, and it finds the drivers
and tries to install it, but it fails because the class installer has denied
the request to install or upgrade the device...plz help how do i fix this
problem because it used to work before i reinstalled windows.
1 answer Last reply
More about argus digital camera driver problem

    "..." <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I just reinstalled windows xp professional recently and i went to
    install
    > my argus digital web camera using windows update, and it finds the drivers
    > and tries to install it, but it fails because the class installer has
    denied
    > the request to install or upgrade the device...plz help how do i fix this
    > problem because it used to work before i reinstalled windows.

    wow i didn't know argus was still around...
    that's and old , familiar brand name...
    anyway...go to their website and hopefully you can get the XP drivers for
    the camera...
    windows update is not (as you see) the place to go

    http://www.arguscamera.com/

    then look under the drivers section

Cameras Windows XP