K7N2 Delta-L mouse & keyboard ports keep flipping

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
January 27, 2005 4:35:48 PM

I've been redoing my computer lately (problems with the IDE drivers &
Pioneer 108) & the mouse & keyboard ports have switched several times.
First, the keyboard won't work, then if I reboot, neither will work,
but if I switch the cables, both work. This has happened a few times,
so they've gone from one port to the other & back again.
Now that I've got the computer working, I'm sure that it won't happen
again, but it just seems kind of strange. Any explanations?

Chris
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 29, 2005 12:55:15 PM

Never had that problem with mine. Possible BIOS setting?

--
John
http://www.geocities.com/hondamaniac

news:D qciv0ppc4n50l1qh4mp2fsk3buakujf0f@4ax.com...