K7N2 Delta-L mouse & keyboard ports keep flipping

I've been redoing my computer lately (problems with the IDE drivers &
Pioneer 108) & the mouse & keyboard ports have switched several times.
First, the keyboard won't work, then if I reboot, neither will work,
but if I switch the cables, both work. This has happened a few times,
so they've gone from one port to the other & back again.
Now that I've got the computer working, I'm sure that it won't happen
again, but it just seems kind of strange. Any explanations?

Chris
1 answer Last reply
More about k7n2 delta mouse keyboard ports flipping

    Never had that problem with mine. Possible BIOS setting?

    --
    John
    http://www.geocities.com/hondamaniac

    "Chris" <cbryantNOSPAM@tsh.ca> wrote in message
    > I've been redoing my computer lately (problems with the IDE drivers &
    > Pioneer 108) & the mouse & keyboard ports have switched several times.
    > First, the keyboard won't work, then if I reboot, neither will work,
    > but if I switch the cables, both work. This has happened a few times,
    > so they've gone from one port to the other & back again.
    > Now that I've got the computer working, I'm sure that it won't happen
    > again, but it just seems kind of strange. Any explanations?
    >
    > Chris

MSI-Microstar Mice Keyboards Motherboards