Is it OK to have an AGP graphics card AND a PCI one?

a b U Graphics card
February 28, 2005 4:34:12 AM

Can someone tell me: is it OK to have an AGP graphics card AND a PCI
one?

I want to have 3 monitors.

Will this arrangement cause any problems?

Thanks.

OM

More about : agp graphics card pci

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
February 28, 2005 7:02:37 AM

On 28 Feb 2005 01:34:12 -0800, "OM" <om.newsgroup@gmail.com> wrote:

>Can someone tell me: is it OK to have an AGP graphics card AND a PCI
>one?
>
>I want to have 3 monitors.
>
>Will this arrangement cause any problems?

Your head will assplode!

Otherwise, providing the cards will work in that arrangement, there should
be no problem.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Just be sure "NOT" to put the PCI card in the PCI slot right next to the AGP
slot - on most cheap to mid priced MB's they are setup to use the same
Interrupt and data channel, if possible, leave the slot empty.

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!
"Google is your Friend!"

!