Is it OK to have an AGP graphics card AND a PCI one?

Can someone tell me: is it OK to have an AGP graphics card AND a PCI
one?

I want to have 3 monitors.

Will this arrangement cause any problems?

Thanks.

OM
2 answers Last reply
More about graphics card

    On 28 Feb 2005 01:34:12 -0800, "OM" <om.newsgroup@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Can someone tell me: is it OK to have an AGP graphics card AND a PCI
    >one?
    >
    >I want to have 3 monitors.
    >
    >Will this arrangement cause any problems?

    Your head will assplode!

    Otherwise, providing the cards will work in that arrangement, there should
    be no problem.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    Just be sure "NOT" to put the PCI card in the PCI slot right next to the AGP
    slot - on most cheap to mid priced MB's they are setup to use the same
    Interrupt and data channel, if possible, leave the slot empty.

    --
    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!
    "Google is your Friend!"

    "OM" <om.newsgroup@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Can someone tell me: is it OK to have an AGP graphics card AND a PCI
    > one?
    >
    > I want to have 3 monitors.
    >
    > Will this arrangement cause any problems?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >

    > OM

Hardware PCI Graphics Cards Microsoft Windows XP