New K8N Neo 2, XP4000 arriving any good hints for OC?

minotaur

Hey ppl's

XP4000, K8N Neo2 Plat, SB Audigy 2 Z?
I have the above arriving soon! *8) Any suggestions
on what BIOS I should use? or any other hot tips... *8)

Shall be using my current two sticks of BH-5 XMS-3500C2
with it. Also moving across are my two Raptors in RAID
(making a backup incase the new RAID controller don't recognise the
current config), a X800XT PE and the usual other peripherals.
All shall be water cooled...

Hopefully the XP4000 is a good overclocker, don't remind me of the FX55
none are available here yet *8( Had it on order for ages, but no go, so
got the XP4000 instead...

Cheer's Minotaur

Craig

"Minotaur" <antnel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey ppl's
>
> XP4000, K8N Neo2 Plat, SB Audigy 2 Z?
> I have the above arriving soon! *8) Any suggestions
> on what BIOS I should use? or any other hot tips... *8)
>
> Shall be using my current two sticks of BH-5 XMS-3500C2
> with it. Also moving across are my two Raptors in RAID
> (making a backup incase the new RAID controller don't recognise the
> current config), a X800XT PE and the usual other peripherals.
> All shall be water cooled...
>
> Hopefully the XP4000 is a good overclocker, don't remind me of the FX55
> none are available here yet *8( Had it on order for ages, but no go, so
> got the XP4000 instead...
>
> Cheer's Minotaur

Tips and Tricks

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43033