USB / PCI card windows freezes

I purchased a SYBA 2.0 PCI adapter card. When I installed the card, the
computer froze while installing the drivers. I removed the card, unistalled
the devices that had loaded, ran the install with the card and tried again.
Same result. I dont even have anything plugged into the card.

Any suggestions. I want to make sure I try everything before I suggest the
card is bad.

Dave

Sorry

This got entered twice. Please dis-regard.

Dave