Looking for a good printer with pretty high DPI

Hi everybody,

I need to buy a new printer and I need u guys advices. I actually have
the Xerox 8200 Phaser color printer. However this printer is heating
up too much...
Here the features that I would need:

* Fast printer: more that 16 ppp (color or black printing)
* High Dpi: more than 1200 dpi (if exist, the higher possible...)
* Two side way printing
* 10/100 Ethernet card if possible

Because of the need of high quality presentations, I was thinking
about PhotoSmart series printer from HP. Could it be an alternative?
(DPI goes until 4800 dpi). Plus, thoses printers are based on the HP
Thermal Inkjet...its mean that it woulnt heatup as much as the Xerox
The only disadvantage is the printing speed...When the printing mode
is set at the best quality mode, it only goes to 0.9 ppm....thats
pretty far from what a laserjet can give..

Anyone

In message <28c89e8a.0407050548.440296b7@posting.google.com>, Christophe
NGO <cngo@emaylme.com> writes
>Hi everybody,
>
>I need to buy a new printer and I need u guys advices. I actually have
>the Xerox 8200 Phaser color printer. However this printer is heating
>up too much...

How do you mean it is heating up too much? (I've got one!)
Or have you just managed to wear it out? What sort of usage have you
been doing with it? I'm doing 2-3k per month here.

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom

Hey Tim,

> How do you mean it is heating up too much? (I've got one!)
The temperature in my room increases dramatically each Im using the printer

> Or have you just managed to wear it out?
Nah, I cant move my printer anywhere else.

> What sort of usage have you been doing with it? I'm doing 2-3k per month here.

My usage: printing a lot of high quality color presentations...

--
Chris

cngo@emaylme.com (Christophe NGO) wrote in message news:<28c89e8a.0407051608.2641043c@posting.google.com>...
> Hey Tim,
>
> > How do you mean it is heating up too much? (I've got one!)
> The temperature in my room increases dramatically each Im using the printer
>
> > Or have you just managed to wear it out?
> Nah, I cant move my printer anywhere else.
>
> > What sort of usage have you been doing with it? I'm doing 2-3k per month here.
>
> My usage: printing a lot of high quality color presentations...

Do u guy have any suggestions for me? Any experiences to share?

Thx all

--
Chris