I have a ATI radeon x300 se(pci express) video card, and onboard video. My
computer will not boot up to the pci express video card every time. I have
tried disabling the onboard, and making changes to the bios. I have not had
any luck yet. Any suggestions?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

And the motherboard web site or tech support people have said what?

"jkm68" <jkm68@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a ATI radeon x300 se(pci express) video card, and onboard video. My
> computer will not boot up to the pci express video card every time. I have
> tried disabling the onboard, and making changes to the bios. I have not
> had
> any luck yet. Any suggestions?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Does it boot with the card removed??
Leave it in and set the bios to use the AGP Slot 1st.
When it boots to the onboard Video, download newest drivers for the PCI
video card. Sounds like it isn't using the correct Video driver for your
card.
When you get the drivers, install them, then disable onboard video and
boot to the new video card (changing the bios to select PCI Video 1st.