Compatibility with HP ScanJet 6300C

I just upgraded to XP from ME. It doesn't recognize my scanner. I have
uninstalled all the software from it that was recognized and tried installing
the whole thing from scratch. Most of the software installs but not the
scanner. I can't believe it's not compatible. Any ideas?
--
Thanks
2 answers Last reply

    The HP site where you can download XP drivers etc for your scanner

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&lc=en&product=60104&lang=en&cc=us&os=228

    Good luck..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "V" <V@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I just upgraded to XP from ME. It doesn't recognize my scanner. I have
    > uninstalled all the software from it that was recognized and tried
    > installing
    > the whole thing from scratch. Most of the software installs but not the
    > scanner. I can't believe it's not compatible. Any ideas?
    > --
    > Thanks

    I really appreciate the information. I will try it.

    "Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > The HP site where you can download XP drivers etc for your scanner
    >
    > http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&lc=en&product=60104&lang=en&cc=us&os=228
    >
    > Good luck..
    >
    > --
    > Mike Hall
    > MVP - Windows Shell/user
    >
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >

    > "V" <V@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I just upgraded to XP from ME. It doesn't recognize my scanner. I have
    > > uninstalled all the software from it that was recognized and tried
    > > installing
    > > the whole thing from scratch. Most of the software installs but not the
    > > scanner. I can't believe it's not compatible. Any ideas?
    > > --
    > > Thanks

Scanners Hewlett Packard Compatibility Software Windows XP