Compatibility with HP ScanJet 6300C

I just upgraded to XP from ME. It doesn't recognize my scanner. I have
uninstalled all the software from it that was recognized and tried installing
the whole thing from scratch. Most of the software installs but not the
scanner. I can't believe it's not compatible. Any ideas?
--
Thanks

The HP site where you can download XP drivers etc for your scanner

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?dlc=en&lc=en&product=60104&lang=en&cc=us&os=228

Good luck..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"V" <V@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just upgraded to XP from ME. It doesn't recognize my scanner. I have
> uninstalled all the software from it that was recognized and tried
> installing
> the whole thing from scratch. Most of the software installs but not the
> scanner. I can't believe it's not compatible. Any ideas?
> --
> Thanks

I really appreciate the information. I will try it.