200gig will only be seen as a 130gig

I have windows XP Professional, I bought a 200 gig harddrive but it will only
come up as a 130 gig I can't find a update that will fix windows so it will
read the drive as a 200 gig.
I used windows update still will only read as a 130gig.......

Hello

Try this link good information

Why can I only see 127 to 137 GBytes of my 160 GB drive in Windows XP
http://www.seagate.com/support/kb/disc/faq/137_winxp.html

Alvin