6153 version 2.2, won't boot after cpu clean

After removing my cpu (Intel PII) and cleaning the fan and heat sink,
comp won't boot. I've tried all the usual stuff like reseating the
cpu, video card, dims, even an out of case trouble shoot without any
periferals, it still won't boot. The four led's are red, should they
be green? What have I done wrong? ...Has it anything to do with the
fact that I didn't use new paste when I refitted the heat sink?

SloMouse wrote:
> After removing my cpu (Intel PII) and cleaning the fan and heat sink,
> comp won't boot. I've tried all the usual stuff like reseating the
> cpu, video card, dims, even an out of case trouble shoot without any
> periferals, it still won't boot.
> The four led's are red, should they be green?

Yes, they should be green, if all were fine.

> What have I done wrong?

All cables are connected properly? CPU properly seated in the slot?

> ...Has it anything to do with the
> fact that I didn't use new paste when I refitted the heat sink?

Yep. Maybe you have fried your CPU now.

Michael