Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have K8N Neo4 motherboard. I turned on Dynamic Overclocking and also
Cool 'n' Quiet. Would the CPU be overclocked under this setting without
installing all these MSI utilies? I prefer to keep my setup as simple as
possible. Thanx.

Craig

"chris" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>I have K8N Neo4 motherboard. I turned on Dynamic Overclocking and also Cool
>'n' Quiet. Would the CPU be overclocked under this setting without
>installing all these MSI utilies? I prefer to keep my setup as simple as
>possible. Thanx.

If you want to overclock turn off Cool 'n' Quiet in the BIOS.

Craig