web page cropping

Hello All,

I have a 1220C HP printer and I am running Windows XP. I am having a
problem were when I print anything from a web page I'm getting a
cropping on the right hand margin. It shows it on the print preview as
well as the printed copy. I have changed the margins and that does not
help any.

Is there anyone out there that could help me straighten this out?

Thank you,

Albert
4 answers Last reply
More about page cropping

    In article <7feje0d8a9fdcmvgk417mpjqoo3g4120ob@4ax.com>,
    amlason(at)hotmail(dot)com (Albert) wrote:

    > I am having a problem were when I print anything from a web page I'm
    > getting a cropping on the right hand margin.

    Change the paper orientation to landscape.

    Jon.

    On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:08 +0100 (BST), Jon@NOonlySPAMbrowsingTHANX.com
    (Jon O'Brien) wrote:

    >In article <7feje0d8a9fdcmvgk417mpjqoo3g4120ob@4ax.com>,
    >amlason(at)hotmail(dot)com (Albert) wrote:
    >
    >> I am having a problem were when I print anything from a web page I'm
    >> getting a cropping on the right hand margin.
    >
    >Change the paper orientation to landscape.
    >
    >Jon.

    Jon,

    Changing the paper orientation to landscape did the trick.

    I thank you very much,

    Albert

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 07:54:25 -0700, J. A. Mc. <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:08 +0100 (BST), Jon@NOonlySPAMbrowsingTHANX.com (Jon
    >O'Brien) found these unused words floating about:
    >
    >>In article <7feje0d8a9fdcmvgk417mpjqoo3g4120ob@4ax.com>,
    >>amlason(at)hotmail(dot)com (Albert) wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am having a problem were when I print anything from a web page I'm
    >>> getting a cropping on the right hand margin.
    >>
    >>Change the paper orientation to landscape.
    >>
    >-or- (if you have a good browser) use the page preview and set the scaling
    >factor so that you get the full page.

    J.A.,

    I am running Windows Explorer and I tried every option from 500
    percent always down the menu and it did not help, but I thank you
    anyway. The suggestion that Jon gave me did work is so far nothing
    else that I have tried.

    Again thank you,

    Albert

    On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:41:50 -0600, Albert
    <amlason(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

    >Hello All,
    >
    >I have a 1220C HP printer and I am running Windows XP. I am having a
    >problem were when I print anything from a web page I'm getting a
    >cropping on the right hand margin. It shows it on the print preview as
    >well as the printed copy. I have changed the margins and that does not
    >help any.
    >
    >Is there anyone out there that could help me straighten this out?
    >
    >Thank you,
    >
    >Albert

    I am wondering if you have a scaling option in your print drivers?
    I would almost think that it may be a basic option of todays printer.

Printers Windows XP Peripherals HP Printers