Office keyboard problem

I have a Microsoft Office keyboard which I think the latest Intellitype
software does not support, so I have intellitype ver 5 installed.
All works fine, until I reboot the PC, then none of the speical funiction
keys on the keyboard work until I open the intellitype keyboard software,
make a cahnge and apply it.
It is as is the pc is not reading the keyboard software on boot up.

I have remove and reinstalled the intellitype software twice and still the
same.

Please does anyone have any ideas.

Thanks

Shane

have you tried pressing the Fn key on the keyboard?

"Shane Nation" <Shane@nation22.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have a Microsoft Office keyboard which I think the latest Intellitype
>software does not support, so I have intellitype ver 5 installed.
> All works fine, until I reboot the PC, then none of the speical funiction
> keys on the keyboard work until I open the intellitype keyboard software,
> make a cahnge and apply it.
> It is as is the pc is not reading the keyboard software on boot up.
>
> I have remove and reinstalled the intellitype software twice and still the
> same.
>
> Please does anyone have any ideas.
>
> Thanks
>
> Shane

I only have the F Lock key, which I have tried. I guess I should have said
none of the keys but the normal leyboard ones work, until I open the
keyboard software. ie the roller wheel, the volume, mute, word, excel keys
etc.

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> have you tried pressing the Fn key on the keyboard?
>

> "Shane Nation" <Shane@nation22.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>I have a Microsoft Office keyboard which I think the latest Intellitype
>>software does not support, so I have intellitype ver 5 installed.
>> All works fine, until I reboot the PC, then none of the speical funiction
>> keys on the keyboard work until I open the intellitype keyboard software,
>> make a cahnge and apply it.
>> It is as is the pc is not reading the keyboard software on boot up.
>>
>> I have remove and reinstalled the intellitype software twice and still
>> the same.
>>
>> Please does anyone have any ideas.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Shane

try reinstalling the software... as far as I can remember those keyboards
have a running proccess that runs in the background for the extra keys to
work.