Mouse displays two pointers

My mouse displays 2 pointers, I have erased and re-installed, purchased a
new mouse. It started when my daughter downloaded an animated cursor which I
deleted because it was 2 fancy. When I try to open the cursor file I can't
seem to delete the one that's doing it. It says my regular cursor file is
corrupt.
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse displays pointers

    Hello Cindy,

    can you tell us what was the animated cursor called?
    Perhaps it was CursorXP?

    It it was then try installing it again and then from the control panel>mouse
    disable the cursor xp function and then uninstall it.

    tell me if this helps..

    kenny

    "Cindy Downey" <cindy.downey@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > My mouse displays 2 pointers, I have erased and re-installed, purchased a
    > new mouse. It started when my daughter downloaded an animated cursor which
    > I deleted because it was 2 fancy. When I try to open the cursor file I
    > can't seem to delete the one that's doing it. It says my regular cursor
    > file is corrupt.

Windows XP