Mouse displays two pointers

March 4, 2005 12:55:41 AM

My mouse displays 2 pointers, I have erased and re-installed, purchased a
new mouse. It started when my daughter downloaded an animated cursor which I
deleted because it was 2 fancy. When I try to open the cursor file I can't
seem to delete the one that's doing it. It says my regular cursor file is
corrupt.
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 8:09:47 AM

Hello Cindy,

can you tell us what was the animated cursor called?
Perhaps it was CursorXP?

It it was then try installing it again and then from the control panel>mouse
disable the cursor xp function and then uninstall it.

tell me if this helps..

kenny

news:o B9XnWGIFHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

!