passport pictures on an epson 925

I have a standard passport size 411 pixel by 510 pixel JPG.

1.77 inches * 300 dpi
1.37 inches * 300 dpi

I am trying to discover the best settings to use on the epson stylus photo
925 ink jet printer.

Can't quite get the correct dimensions when printing from the printer
display, so
printing from XP with irfanview using the print driver settings of "custom"
and "photo rpm" quality does not quite give acceptable quality either.

Anybody have suggestions for best settings for quality passport prints?

Thanks

What paper are you using? You should be getting a great print with that
setting.