FS MAME MACHINE

I have my MAME machine for sale. Machine looks real sharp (see link
below). It is running on Windows XP operating system running MAME32.
Some of the systems specs are below. I take the first $475 for it. Game
must be picked up in Erie, PA.

Specifications:
2.3 GHZ CPU
256 MB memory
Windows XP
KB16 Keyboard encoder
ATI video card
MAME32
new T molding
fresh paint job on nintendo cabinet
new buttons and joystick
new MAME marquee
new light fixture

http://www.galaxian.com/dimperio/MAME1.jpg
3 answers Last reply
More about mame machine

    I forgot my e-mail address.

    tdimperio@northwesternrec.com

    "dimperio" <tdimperio@northwesternrec.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled
    meyhem news:1110813808.933285.11750@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > I have my MAME machine for sale. Machine looks real sharp (see link
    > below). It is running on Windows XP operating system running MAME32.
    > Some of the systems specs are below. I take the first $475 for it. Game
    > must be picked up in Erie, PA.
    >
    > Specifications:
    > 2.3 GHZ CPU
    > 256 MB memory
    > Windows XP
    > KB16 Keyboard encoder
    > ATI video card
    > MAME32
    > new T molding
    > fresh paint job on nintendo cabinet
    > new buttons and joystick
    > new MAME marquee
    > new light fixture
    >
    > http://www.galaxian.com/dimperio/MAME1.jpg

    Id be interested...

    If you want to pay for my flight. I could get you the 475 right now.

Video Games