FS MAME MACHINE

Last response: in Video Games
March 14, 2005 10:23:28 AM

I have my MAME machine for sale. Machine looks real sharp (see link
below). It is running on Windows XP operating system running MAME32.
Some of the systems specs are below. I take the first $475 for it. Game
must be picked up in Erie, PA.

Specifications:
2.3 GHZ CPU
256 MB memory
Windows XP
KB16 Keyboard encoder
ATI video card
MAME32
new T molding
fresh paint job on nintendo cabinet
new buttons and joystick
new MAME marquee
new light fixture

http://www.galaxian.com/dimperio/MAME1.jpg

More about : mame machine

Anonymous
March 14, 2005 10:28:57 AM

I forgot my e-mail address.

tdimperio@northwesternrec.com
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 10:29:18 AM

I forgot my e-mail address.

tdimperio@northwesternrec.com
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 12:07:30 AM

"dimperio" <tdimperio@northwesternrec.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled
meyhem news:1110813808.933285.11750@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> I have my MAME machine for sale. Machine looks real sharp (see link
> below). It is running on Windows XP operating system running MAME32.
> Some of the systems specs are below. I take the first $475 for it. Game
> must be picked up in Erie, PA.
>
> Specifications:
> 2.3 GHZ CPU
> 256 MB memory
> Windows XP
> KB16 Keyboard encoder
> ATI video card
> MAME32
> new T molding
> fresh paint job on nintendo cabinet
> new buttons and joystick
> new MAME marquee
> new light fixture
>
> http://www.galaxian.com/dimperio/MAME1.jpg

Id be interested...

If you want to pay for my flight. I could get you the 475 right now.
!