Does Anybody Know How to Reset the "Protection Counter" on..

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Epson
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 5, 2004 10:25:41 PM

The service program for the Epson C63 and Epson C64 is now available
for free from:

http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php

I've used this program. It resets the expired waste ink counter and
reactivates the printer.

More about : reset protection counter

Anonymous
July 7, 2004 2:54:21 AM

On 5 Jul 2004 18:25:41 -0700, specious_pundit@yahoo.com (Santos L. Halper)
wrote:

>The service program for the Epson C63 and Epson C64 is now available
>for free from:
>
>http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php
>
>I've used this program. It resets the expired waste ink counter and
>reactivates the printer.

This one is a lot better

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml