Does Anybody Know How to Reset the "Protection Counter" on..

The service program for the Epson C63 and Epson C64 is now available
for free from:

http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php

I've used this program. It resets the expired waste ink counter and
reactivates the printer.
1 answer Last reply
More about does reset protection counter

    On 5 Jul 2004 18:25:41 -0700, specious_pundit@yahoo.com (Santos L. Halper)
    wrote:

    >The service program for the Epson C63 and Epson C64 is now available
    >for free from:
    >
    >http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php
    >
    >I've used this program. It resets the expired waste ink counter and
    >reactivates the printer.

    This one is a lot better

    http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

Printers Epson Peripherals