Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

First off is if hard to flash Bios using MSI updater ?I have never done
it before and want to update it so I can run a 2800 Barton Next issue
is it says i need a Floppy drive to do it. I have none in the system.
Can i use a thumbnail portable drive to do it using a USB port?

SyCo

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

Brad wrote:
> First off is if hard to flash Bios using MSI updater ?I have never done
> it before and want to update it so I can run a 2800 Barton Next issue
> is it says i need a Floppy drive to do it. I have none in the system.
> Can i use a thumbnail portable drive to do it using a USB port?

Just get this

http://tw.msi.com.tw/autobios/seriesexe/liveupdate.exe

and search for updates.