Jpac - 12v Coin Mech

Another Q for you guys!

I read the FAQ on the Jpac and it says if your Coin Mech outputs 12V don't
connect it to the JPAC....

Mine apparenlty does output 12V...however I notice it also connects to the
12V pins on the JPAC, so is this really a problem?

If so do I need to do something to drop the to 5V's ? Or just disable the
coin mech completely?

Thanks

Slim

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:00:12 GMT, "Slimsey" <sizzle@hotpop.com> wrote:

>Another Q for you guys!
>
>I read the FAQ on the Jpac and it says if your Coin Mech outputs 12V don't
>connect it to the JPAC....
>
>Mine apparenlty does output 12V...however I notice it also connects to the
>12V pins on the JPAC, so is this really a problem?
>
>If so do I need to do something to drop the to 5V's ? Or just disable the
>coin mech completely?
>
>Thanks
>
>Slim

As far as I know, all the JAMMA cabs I've worked on had a 12v coin
mech and all were successfully connected to the J-PAC without
problems.

Cheers,
Terra Cresta

PC Arcade
http://www.pcarcade.tv

"Terra Cresta" <terra.cresta@NOSPAMpcarcade.tv> wrote in message
> On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:00:12 GMT, "Slimsey" <sizzle@hotpop.com> wrote:

> As far as I know, all the JAMMA cabs I've worked on had a 12v coin
> mech and all were successfully connected to the J-PAC without
> problems.
>
> Cheers,
> Terra Cresta
>
> PC Arcade
> http://www.pcarcade.tv

Ok I'm plugging it in then! If it goes BANG I'll be back !!! LOL

Thanks