Netstat command

wally

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2001

I was checking my network with my laptop by using the netstat command and I
was surprised to see how many connections are there compared to the other
computers. There is a least 25 there. connections that I don't even know what
it is and they all say established. is it a problem or not?

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

could be. figure out what processes are making them and where they are
going to and maybe you'll figure out what they are.