Netstat command

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
March 25, 2005 1:47:04 PM

I was checking my network with my laptop by using the netstat command and I
was surprised to see how many connections are there compared to the other
computers. There is a least 25 there. connections that I don't even know what
it is and they all say established. is it a problem or not?

More about : netstat command

March 25, 2005 10:08:46 PM

could be. figure out what processes are making them and where they are
going to and maybe you'll figure out what they are.

!