Netstat command

I was checking my network with my laptop by using the netstat command and I
was surprised to see how many connections are there compared to the other
computers. There is a least 25 there. connections that I don't even know what
it is and they all say established. is it a problem or not?
1 answer Last reply
More about netstat command

    could be. figure out what processes are making them and where they are
    going to and maybe you'll figure out what they are.

    "Wally" <Wally@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I was checking my network with my laptop by using the netstat command and
    > was surprised to see how many connections are there compared to the other
    > computers. There is a least 25 there. connections that I don't even know
    what
    > it is and they all say established. is it a problem or not?

netstat Command Prompt Wireless Networking