KT3Ultra2 Bios Flash without floppy

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
February 26, 2005 5:37:48 PM

How can i Flash the bios without a floppy i use the MSi Liveupdater and
go install the windows base optian is not availible I see it but cant
click it .Onlu doonly and says i need a floppy Is it possible to do
without a floppy?
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 27, 2005 4:57:34 AM

Am Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:37:48 -0800 schrieb Brad:

>.Onlu doonly and says i need a floppy Is it possible to do
> without a floppy?

If not possible anyway, I would say, you can rip every bootdisk to a CDR.
With an appropriate cd imager you can take the mbr out of a floppy.

paolo
February 28, 2005 3:55:52 AM

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:57:34 +0100, Paolo Peruzzi
<paolo@public-files.de> wrote:

>Am Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:37:48 -0800 schrieb Brad:
>
>>.Onlu doonly and says i need a floppy Is it possible to do
>> without a floppy?
>
>If not possible anyway, I would say, you can rip every bootdisk to a CDR.
>With an appropriate cd imager you can take the mbr out of a floppy.

IMHO setting 1st boot device as CD-rom in bios & inserting burned CDR
with copied prepaired files from Flashing FD (automatic flashing)
could do the job: w/o any mbr from floppy mirrored:
FlashBiosFD
http://users.volja.net/jerman55/FlashBiosFD.zip
--
Regards , SPAJKY ®
E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

Brad wrote:
> How can i Flash the bios without a floppy i use the MSi Liveupdater and
> go install the windows base optian is not availible I see it but cant
> click it .Onlu doonly and says i need a floppy Is it possible to do
> without a floppy?

For $9.00 I can't see any reason not to have a floppy drive.
!