KT3Ultra2 Bios Flash without floppy

How can i Flash the bios without a floppy i use the MSi Liveupdater and
go install the windows base optian is not availible I see it but cant
click it .Onlu doonly and says i need a floppy Is it possible to do
without a floppy?
3 answers Last reply
More about kt3ultra2 bios flash floppy

    Am Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:37:48 -0800 schrieb Brad:

    >.Onlu doonly and says i need a floppy Is it possible to do
    > without a floppy?

    If not possible anyway, I would say, you can rip every bootdisk to a CDR.
    With an appropriate cd imager you can take the mbr out of a floppy.

    paolo
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:57:34 +0100, Paolo Peruzzi
    <paolo@public-files.de> wrote:

    >Am Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:37:48 -0800 schrieb Brad:
    >
    >>.Onlu doonly and says i need a floppy Is it possible to do
    >> without a floppy?
    >
    >If not possible anyway, I would say, you can rip every bootdisk to a CDR.
    >With an appropriate cd imager you can take the mbr out of a floppy.

    IMHO setting 1st boot device as CD-rom in bios & inserting burned CDR
    with copied prepaired files from Flashing FD (automatic flashing)
    could do the job: w/o any mbr from floppy mirrored:
    FlashBiosFD
    http://users.volja.net/jerman55/FlashBiosFD.zip
    --
    Regards , SPAJKY ®
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

    Brad wrote:
    > How can i Flash the bios without a floppy i use the MSi Liveupdater and
    > go install the windows base optian is not availible I see it but cant
    > click it .Onlu doonly and says i need a floppy Is it possible to do
    > without a floppy?

    For $9.00 I can't see any reason not to have a floppy drive.

MSI-Microstar BIOS Floppy Disk Flash Motherboards