drive not detected?

March 5, 2005 9:47:01 PM

None of my drives are able of being detected. I cannot play cds, nor can i
burn cds. I went to My Computer, but my drives don't even show up on there.
It's like they no longer exist. What could be this reason?

More about : drive detected

Anonymous
March 5, 2005 10:38:31 PM

Provided they are still visible in the BIOS see Alex Nichol's magic fix for
the disappearing optical drive problem.
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php#problems
--
Cari (MS-MVP)