Will this graphic card work with my motherboard?

My motherboard is KT3 Ultra-2 and states the following
VIA® KT333 Chipset
- FSB @200/266/333 MHz
- AGP 4X and PCI Advanced high performance memory controller

I'd like to buy a graphics card with these specifications
MSI (ATI OEM partner) RADEON 9250SE,
Chip: 240 MHz
Memory: 128 MB DDR, 64Bit, 200/400 MHz
Supports AGP: 4/8 x

My CPU is an Athlon XP 3000+ with FSB 333MHz.

Will it work in this system since the CPU and mo-bo are 333 MHz, the
graphics card is 200/400 MHz?
5 answers Last reply
More about will graphic card work motherboard

    yes it will....hope you are not buying it for purposes of gaming...
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    why not? i cannot buy a better graphics card for my system, since mo-bo
    doesn't support PCI express.

    Which one do you recommend?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    anytime you SE...it usually is the bottom of the bottom...it is stipped
    down...64 bit is low..128 bit is usually standard....I'd be looking for a
    9550 or 9600 series..was trying to find more info at Tom's Hardware for
    you..but the search engine was down...Or even look into the FX5700LE.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    Thanks, Dino

    I checked tomshardware and decided on ATI RADEON R9550 with 128-bit. I
    already installed it a couple of minutes ago. The things that I checked
    were really running smoothly.

    Stay cool,

    Brad
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    good...the 9200 would have been a disappointment...have fun.

MSI-Microstar Graphics Cards Motherboards