a b \ Driver
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
March 5, 2005 5:21:12 PM

hi
Had a look at the MSI site but couldn't see anything obvious - I am looking
for the chipset/cpu drivers to enable corecentre to run since cpu fan runs
at full without

Nik
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
March 6, 2005 2:13:49 AM

Am Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:21:12 -0000 schrieb NikV:
Hi,

> Had a look at the MSI site but couldn't see anything obvious - I am looking
> for the chipset/cpu drivers

You may find chipset drivers on VIA website. Or you have to wait until that
Windows is ready to market. Then there might be more drivers available if
the HW manufacturers want.

> to enable corecentre to run since cpu fan runs
> at full without

Core Center has its own drivers. So you'll have to wait until there is an
update available, maybe on Xmas;-)

Would enabling C'n'Q in BIOS help?
Also I'm asking, what did you do in order to get the fans regulated by CC
software. Up to now, I was not successful with that, but I have to mention
that C'n'Q is enabled on my system.

Michael
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
March 6, 2005 2:13:50 AM

"Michael Paul" <michaelsspambox@despammed.com> wrote in message
> Am Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:21:12 -0000 schrieb NikV:
> Hi,
>
>> Had a look at the MSI site but couldn't see anything obvious - I am
>> looking
>> for the chipset/cpu drivers
>
> You may find chipset drivers on VIA website. Or you have to wait until
> that
> Windows is ready to market. Then there might be more drivers available if
> the HW manufacturers want.
>
>> to enable corecentre to run since cpu fan runs
>> at full without
>
> Core Center has its own drivers. So you'll have to wait until there is an
> update available, maybe on Xmas;-)
>
> Would enabling C'n'Q in BIOS help?
> Also I'm asking, what did you do in order to get the fans regulated by CC
> software. Up to now, I was not successful with that, but I have to mention
> that C'n'Q is enabled on my system.

Actually due to a typo I was looking for drivers for a MSI K8T Neo-FIS2R
which is a 754 socket board not as original title which I believe is a 939
socket board.

C&Q worked no problems in XP pro SP2 but will not install drivers for
XP-pro 64 sp1, says not supported for this operating system.

Found drivers for Via (hyperion) chipset I think but some were less up to
date than those with Win 64 and realtek on board sound + nvidia drivers for
6800 vid card so almost there !!!

!