MSI 6380E and Radeon 9550 problem

Hi,

my computer is

MSI K7T Pro2-A 6380E version 1.0
Athlon xp 1700@2000
radeon 7500

everything was ok, until i bought new card radeon 9550.
When card was inserted into Mainboard computer doesn't responded.
Nothing happends, no leds or cpu fan - computer is totaly dead (despite
fact, that i'm trying to turn it on by pressing power button)

With old radeon 7500 everything _was_ fine.

What's interested when I insert again old radeon 7500 still got problem
running a computer (why?) It starts to move but after several seconds
everything turns off.

i have to turn off computer transformer (at the back), then turn it on
after several seconds - then computer starts normally

Any idea about the problem and a possible solution? Got new graphic card
and can't use it wich is quite depressing :/

Well, maybe power supply took this opportunity to exit stage right... Got a
spare one, or can you borrow at least a 400W p/s?
Robert