K7N2 Delta-ILSR

I am experiencing some odd behaviour with my system:

K7N2 Delta-ILSR
Sapphire Radeon 9600 Pro Atlantis w/ Catalyst 5.2
Windows XP Profressional (all updates)

When playing either Age of Mythology or Neverwinter Nights - both with the
latest patches - the system will lock up solid anywhere from 5 minutes to 2
hours. The screen goes blank and I'm forced to reset the system. However,
I can play Far Cry (1024x768x32), or any other FPS, for hours without a
single hiccup in performance.

I have tried many different BIOS settings (Fastwrite, Aperature, etc.), to
no avail. I have searched google and I haven't come up with too many
results as to what could be causing the problem.

I hope someone here can help me put this to rest.

The problem may be due to the system failing under full cpu load or due to
memory errors.
You can do a full memory test with "memtest86" http://www.memtest.org/ - if
it fails, try re-seating the memory stick/s
To test the pc under full load, use "prime95"
http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft.htm - it has an option for stress testing -
while running it, try checking the pc temperatures with "motherboard
monitor" http://mbm.livewiredev.com/ this will help determine if the
cpu/case cooling is sufficient.

Dave